About “DR. RAHUL J”
Dr. Rahul J specialises in General Surgery and provides insightful advice and interventional guidance to patients. He has 12 years experience, and his know-how of human anatomy and physiology; immunology; shock and resuscitation, and emergency and intensive care enable him to diagnose and render pre-operative, operative and post-operative consultation and treatment. His services include laparoscopy (operation performed in the abdomen or pelvis using small incisions with the aid of a camera), kidney stone treatment, stitch removal, piles treatment, etc.
Dr. Rahul has completed FIAGES (Fellowship Course Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons). He focuses on the diseases involving the gastrointestinal tract – the oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum, and the accessory organs of digestion, the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. In several gastrointestinal conditions such as acid reflux, surgery using minimally invasive techniques can aid healing. Further, it acts as a preventive step to curb further complications and life-threatening conditions such as cancer in the long run. Dr. Rahul is available to address health-related queries and offer diagnosis and treatment, and suggest surgical intervention where required, based on the patient condition.
Laparoscopy, kidney stone treatment, stitch removal, piles treatment, etc.
- General Surgeon ( 2017 - Present ) St. James Hospital
- MBBS Govt. Medical College, Thrissur, Kerala
- MS (General Surgery) Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship member of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)