To Get Your Solution
Call a Doctor Closest to you Anytime to Clear your Doubts on Health issues.
Cough and cold usually seems like nothing on the paper and is easily brushed off as a minor nuisance however this is a part of common childhood diseases which is quite dangerous, uncomfortable and painful and sometimes even fatal if severity is high. There are many home remedies to cure severe cough and cold :
- Ginger tea – Ginger tea not only tastes good but also helps in treating common cold and cough. The tea helps in drying running and dripping nose, thus expelling phlegm from the respiratory tract.
- Mixture of lemon, cinnamon and honey – Another effective home remedy for common cold and cough is a mixture of lemon, cinnamon and honey. This syrup effectively cures cold and cough.
- Luke-warm water – Drink Luke-warm water frequently as it helps in fighting against common cold, cough and sore throat. Warm water reduces inflammation in the throat and helps in replenishing the fluids and infection out of the body.
- Serve soup – It’s more than an old folk remedy: Research shows that chicken soup has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Give their nose a squirt – Loosen up clogged mucus with a few drops of saline solution, then suck it out with a suction bulb.
- Use a humidifier – A good humidifier can help to ease the dryness in the air and will help to make breathing easier when your child has a blocked nose.