To Get Your Solution
Call a Doctor Closest to you Anytime to Clear your Doubts on Health issues.
Ask Query To Qualified Doctors
What is the best OTC medication for arthritis and knee pain? April 27, 20210 Answered
Over-the-counter pain medications can help relieve occasional pain triggered by activity your muscles and joints aren't used to
Heat therapy may be used to relieve muscle and joint stiffness, help warm up joints before activity, or ease a muscle spasm. Cold can reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain related to arthritis and activity.
But Most Importantly, Please contact your Physician for the best advice based on your needs, and do not base on hearsay.
What are the best home remedies for severe cough and cold in children? September 12, 20190 Answered
Cough and cold usually seems like nothing on the paper and is easily brushed off as a minor nuisance however this is a part of common childhood diseases which is quite dangerous, uncomfortable and painful and sometimes even fatal if severity is high. There are many home remedies to cure severe cough and cold :
- Ginger tea - Ginger tea not only tastes good but also helps in treating common cold and cough. The tea helps in drying running and dripping nose, thus expelling phlegm from the respiratory tract.
- Mixture of lemon, cinnamon and honey - Another effective home remedy for common cold and cough is a mixture of lemon, cinnamon and honey. This syrup effectively cures cold and cough.
- Luke-warm water - Drink Luke-warm water frequently as it helps in fighting against common cold, cough and sore throat. Warm water reduces inflammation in the throat and helps in replenishing the fluids and infection out of the body.
- Serve soup - It's more than an old folk remedy: Research shows that chicken soup has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Give their nose a squirt - Loosen up clogged mucus with a few drops of saline solution, then suck it out with a suction bulb.
- Use a humidifier - A good humidifier can help to ease the dryness in the air and will help to make breathing easier when your child has a blocked nose.
What are the Protocols for Home Quarantine for COVID 19 September 12, 20190 Answered
The home quarantined person should stay in a well-ventilated single room preferably with an attached/separate toilet. If another family member needs to stay in the same room, it’s advisable to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between the two.
• Needs to stay away from elderly people, pregnant women, children and persons with co-morbidities within the household.
• Restrict his/her movement within the house.
• Under no circumstances attend any social/religious gathering e.g. wedding, condolences, etc.
She/ He should also follow the under mentioned public health measures at all times:
• Wash hand as often thoroughly with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid sharing household items e.g. dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels, bedding, or other items with other people at home.
• Wear a surgical mask all the time. The mask should be changed every 6-8 hours and disposed off. Disposable masks are never to be reused.
• Masks used by patients/caregivers/ close contacts during home care should be disinfected using ordinary bleach solution (5%) or sodium hypochlorite solution (1%) and then disposed of either by burning or deep burial.
• Used mask should be considered as potentially infected.
• If symptoms appear (cough/fever/difficulty in breathing), he/she should immediately inform the nearest health centre